Sunday, December 28, 2014

Plexus: HELL, YEAH it works! See for yourself!

3 weeks on Plexus, and here are my results (black dress photo above) so far! I am actually beginning to see my waist again AND my cheekbones! YAY!  SO happy, because it's TOTALLY without dieting! Hubs Dan is thrilled, because he sees- and can feel!- "me" again- and he knows I've tried Everything, and how frustrating it's been! Plexus isn't some "overnight miracle"; you really do have to stick with it! But if you are serious about losing weight, give yourself a month at least to try it!  It's easy to do, I feel good, and I am DEFINITELY sticking with it! If you'd like to join me, and my friends, check out my Plexus website http://elkhorninn.myplexusproducts.com , and if you have any questions, email me at elisse@elkhorninnwv.com, or call me at 304-862-2031, and I will help you get started! I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun to lose weight, and this is actually working- and with NO DIETING!  YAY!

Elisse Jo Goldstein-Clark's photo.
Me, "before"- UGH!!!


No comments: