Saturday, January 10, 2015

A week with Neutrogena® Rapid Dark Circle Repair® eye cream: Results!

After a week of using Neutrogena® Rapid Dark Circle Repair® eye cream, and I'm pretty darn impressed! I thought I was stuck with the purple circles I've had for many years, but quite apparently, I'm not! I was able to try it through a ‪#‎Crowdtap‬ ‪#‎sponsored‬ program! YAY! for Crowdtap and Neutrogena

I think the photo results truly speak for themselves. I have been using it daily, and I am going to KEEP using it daily- because it works! And one of the best things is that Neutrogena products are affordable, and readily available! I am so intrigued by how fast this worked that I want to try the rest of their "Rapid" products!

Before...
After one week! Pretty impressive, huh?

After one week- light makeup



After one week- NO makeup!

No comments: